Customer Service Technician
If you want to work in a collaborative environment where opportunities are offered, skills are stretched and excellence is rewarded, you might be exactly what we’re looking for.
If you are interested in joining PACK’R’s growing team, we are looking for a Customer Service Technician for our subsidiary based in Suwanee – GA (USA).
As part of our American Customer Service team (3 persons), you are in charge of installing, maintaining and repairing our filling machines on customers’ production sites in France and abroad. You are our customers’ main contact and you guarantee the quality of our equipment.
Your mission will be to:
› Carry out the starting up the machines on customers’ sites
– Make the installation of our products according to the technical files
– Make adjustments on the machines according to customer specifications
– Provide training to customer staff, present technical specificities
› Diagnose, find solutions and carry out intervention, do preventive maintenance
› Upgrade the machines to improve performances (equipment and technology)
› Establish positive relationship to optimize customer satisfaction and loyalty
› Bachelor degree in mechanical, electronical or maintaining qualifications
› Strong competences in mechanical industry and electricity (if possible in special machinery maintenance)
› Analyze technical data and refer to a manual, pneumatic or electronical schemes
› Rigorous work
› Communication skills are key assets for this position (you are mainly at customers’ sites)
› B-category driving licence required
PACK’R group is specialized in designing and manufacturing filling and capping machines for liquid products.
Thanks to our international location, more than 1000 PACK’R machines and turnkey lines are installed throughout the world (Scandinavian area, Occidental Europe, USA, Brasil, Singapore, China, South Africa, Australia, New-Zealand…)
We are internationally recognized thanks to our know-how, our quality and our products reliability.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales potential.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
North America, Canada, Mexico
- Motivated self-starter with proven closing skills
- Minimum 5 years of successful experience selling capital equipment, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven experience in successfully developing and managing new accounts
- Mechanical aptitude to understand company product
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Incentive salary and sales bonus
- 2 weeks’ vacation per year
- Healf insurance company plan
Please fill out the form below to apply.