PACK’R group is specialized in designing and manufacturing filling and capping machines for liquid products.
Thanks to our international location, more than 1000 PACK’R machines and turnkey lines are installed throughout the world (Scandinavian area, Occidental Europe, USA, Brasil, Singapore, China, South Africa, Australia, New-Zealand…)
We are internationally recognized thanks to our know-how, our quality, and our products reliability.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales potential.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
North America, Canada, Mexico
- Motivated self-starter with proven closing skills
- Minimum 5 years of successful experience selling capital equipment, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven experience in successfully developing and managing new accounts
- Mechanical aptitude to understand company product
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Incentive salary and sales bonus
- 2 weeks’ vacation per year
- Health insurance company plan