Field service technician
PACK’R group is specialized in designing and manufacturing filling and capping machines for liquid products.
We are internationally recognized thanks to our know-how, our quality and our products reliability. Headquartered in Beaucouzé, France, PACK’R has sales and services operations across the U.S, with his subsidiary PACK’R North America established in Suwanee, GA.
PACK’R North America is seeking a dynamic and resourceful Field Service Technician to expend his Customer Service Team.
Provide customer support by performing preventive maintenance, service, installation, commissioning, training, and consultation, at various customer locations throughout the U.S. and its territories, Canada, Mexico, South and Central America. This position entails at least 60% to 80% of travel.
• Installation, commissioning and maintaining of equipment at customer’s facility
• Provide on-site technical support and troubleshooting of equipment
• Perform preventive maintenance
• Conduct customer and end-user on-site training
• Read and interpret electrical documentation, hardware drawings and program terms for troubleshooting
• Read and comprehend plant drawings and layouts
• Prepare service reports and complete and submit all service documentation
• Perform all work in compliance with safety standards and guidelines
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and requirements may change over time and according to business need.
› Preferred A.S. degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or combination of education and experience
› Driver’s license required
› Excellent mechanical industry skills with strong electrical capabilities (if possible in special machinery maintenance)
› Technical skills
› Computer skills (MS Office)
› Proficient English communication skills, second language would be an asset (French, Spanish)
› Strong analytical and problem- solving skills
› Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
› Paid vacation
› Paid Holidays
› Annual Bonus
› Extra time paid
› Retirement Plan
› Full-time Job